This designer home is situated just 15 minutes from downtown Chiang Mai in a beautiful village setting on 278 square wa of land. It was custom built in 2007 and has been a seasonal home for a Thai-American couple who have meticulously maintained this exceptional property.
The house was constructed with the highest quality standards of materials and building methods. All rooms are spacious and bright, with many floor-to-ceiling sliding windows.
The internal decor is enhanced by an abundance of hand-selected teak wood for built-in furniture in all bedrooms, as well as in the study room/library. Teak was also used for all doors and window frames, adding to the warmth of the environment.
Although located within the same courtyard, guest quarters are totally separate to ensure maximum privacy to all. Guests enjoy their own suites, with private bathrooms and a newly redesigned common sitting room.
Some other highlights of this exclusive property include:
· Office/library, maid’s room with separate bath, huge modern kitchen with granite & teak
· Two-car garage with remote gate and motion activated security lights
· Celedon tiled swimming pool with four oversize teakwood chaise lounges
· iSpa jetted tub, Helo equipped steam room
· 6 air conditioners, 3 Water Heaters, 2 large reserve water tanks, Electrolux washer/dryer
· Broadband WiFi, 2 satellite TV receivers
· Wireless 7-camera DVR video monitoring system compatible with any mobile device
· Professional landscaping with underground sprinkler system
· Egyptian marble master suite floors, storm-proof beveled glass in all doors and windows
· Available completed drawings for additional studio room above the garage.
The owner is motivated to sell and has priced the property accordingly.
Contact us for further information or to schedule a visit..